How long has it been since you've enjoyed the creamy sweet goodness of a banana split? Far too long? I remember them from my childhood. It was a rare and special treat! As an adult, I never thought I would be able to indulge in the yumminess of a banana split, until now...
I recently discovered Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt, and let me tell you, it is just the right amount of wrong, y'all!! One taste of the Vanilla Bean and I was hooked! Don't get me started on the Raspberry Chocolate Chip! Oh my goodness! It is AMAZING! It tastes just like ice cream! You'd never know by the taste that this yogurt is a good source of protein and only about 200 calories!
For a special treat, I freeze this yogurt to enjoy in the evenings when those snack attacks creep up on me. Then one day it hit me! I can have BANANA SPLITS again!!! What a perfect way to, not only take a moment for myself, but to also relive a special childhood memory without all the guilt! Taking time out for a 'Me Moment' really does help relieve the stresses of the day, so be sure to make time each day to celebrate YOU! Indulge a little! YOU deserve it!
I'd love to hear how you make time for YOU. Please scroll down and leave me a comment with the special things you do just for you <smile>
I found this delicious treat with the other yogurts at my local Walmart store. The signature black container made it easy to find! Be sure to check out Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt during a Walmart demo from Feb 5th-8th.
Banana Split with Yogurt
- 1/2 Müller® Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt 5.3 ounce container, frozen
- 1/2 Müller® Raspberry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt 5.3 ounce container, frozen
- 1/2 Müller® Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt 5.3 ounce container, frozen
- 1 banana, slice in half lengthwise
- Whipped Topping
- 3 Cherries
- Line a dessert bowl with a half of a banana on each side.
- In the center of the banana halves, add 1 scoop of each flavor of the frozen Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt.
- Top each scoop of Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt with a little dollop of whipped topping. Place a cherry on top of the whipped topping and sprinkle with granola. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 mins.
Tags: Banana Split, Yogurt, Dessert, Treat, Sweet, Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt, Fruit, Granola, Better for you