Rich chocolate combined with the creamy saltiness of macadamia nuts makes the perfect cookie for the holidays and beyond! I love these Chocolate Macadamia Cookies!
My Chocolate Macadamia Cookies are the 2nd in a series of FIVE cookies I make with my basic Chocolate Cookie Dough Recipe. These cookies are very easy to make and disappear quickly!
Chocolate Macadamia Cookies
- 1/5th Chocolate Cookie Dough Recipe
- 1/3 cup Macadamia Nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using 1/5th of my Chocolate Cookie Dough Recipe, mix in 1/3 cup chopped macadamia nuts until combined well. Add more nuts to your liking.
- Wrap dough in parchment paper and chill until firm. When firm roll dough into an 8" log. Chill log until firm enough to slice without losing the shape. Make sure the log is nice and round by rolling it on a hard surface and then cut into 1/4" thick slices. Place 1" apart on parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until set. If baking both 2 cookie sheets at once, be sure to rotate them 1/2 way through cook time. Cool on baking sheet 1 minute and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Total time: 20 mins.
Tags: Chocolate, Cookies, Macadamia, Nut, Cookie Dough, holidays, Christmas, Dessert, Gift, Sweet and Salty