Chocolate Cherry Cookies are a wonderful addition to your Christmas cookie tray. A delicately rich chocolate cookie studded with a sweet candied cherry is as delicious as it is beautiful. These festive cookies are easy to make too!
Chocolate Cherry Cookies are yet another cookie you can make from my basic Chocolate Cookie Dough Recipe. The red and green candied cherries that adorn these tasty cookies make for a festive display, and they are scrumptious too! These simple cookies are easy enough to make with the kids and everyone will enjoy eating them!
To make these fun and festive cookies you need 1/5th of my Chocolate Cookie Dough, some candied cherries, and a little powdered sugar. You simply divide the dough into 24 equal pieces and roll each piece into a ball. Place balls on a parchment lined cookie sheet and press a candied cherry into each dough ball. Simple enough for the kids!
Chocolate Cherry Cookies
- 1/5 Chocolate Cookie Dough
- 24 red and green candied cherries
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Divide 1/5th of my Chocolate Cookie Dough Recipe into 24 pieces and roll into balls. Place balls 1" apart on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Gently push a candied cherry into the center of each dough ball.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes until the cookies start to brown slightly around the edges. Allow to cool on pan for a minute and then transfer to a wire rack and cool completely. When cooled, sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Total time: 19 mins.
Tags: Candied Cherry Cookies, Chocolate, Candy, Cherries, Cookie, Christmas, Holiday, Chocolate Cookie Dough, Gift, Cookie Tray, Easy