This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias
It won't be hard to gather the whole family around the dinner table when you cook up these BBQ Ranch Bacon Cheeseburgers for a simple dinner you can make any night of the week!
These burgers are a tasty treat the whole family with love, but they are also budget friendly! I was able to make six delicious burgers loaded with bacon, cheese, a special sauce and veggies too for under $20!!
It's true! By shopping smart and buying the products I needed on rollback, I was able to incorporate a delicious sauce, bacon, AND cheese to our normal burger meal making it more exciting! Every penny counts when you have a kid in college!!
Madison is starting her senior year of college and will need lots of costly art supplies, so when I saw these big savings at WalMart I was inspired! #RollintoSavings!!
I don't like to drive all over to find what I need, so being able to get it all in one spot and keeping it a budget friendly meal is a huge bonus for me. The rollback pricing makes it much easier to get through those tight financial times around the 1st and the 15th of the month and still have funds leftover for college expenses or to enjoy some fun time with the family!
The ingredients for the sauce are easily found together in the same aisle at WalMart...
And the Kraft Natural Cheese is found in the dairy section...
This lip-smacking good sauce whips up easily by just mixing 1/4 cup each of BBQ Sauce and Ranch Dressing. Whisk it together and boom - Done and Delicious!!
Tip: This sauce is fantastic with french fries too, so you might want to double it for your dipping pleasure!
The burgers were easy to make too. I used about a pound and a half of ground chuck and mixed in a tablespoon of dry ranch style seasoning dip. I formed this mixture into six patties and grilled them up. To make it even easier I used my Grill Pan, but these will cook up nicely on an outdoor grill too!
Because we like our buns nice and toasty, I put them under the broiler until they browned just a bit. Once my buns were nice and toasted, I topped each with some of that tasty sauce, and then filled them with a little bit of fresh spinach for greens, the grilled bacon cheeseburger patty, and some tomatoes, and onions because that's how we roll! We like our burgers loaded!
Thank you for visiting! Let's be social! Follow Life Tastes Good on Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
BBQ Ranch Bacon Cheeseburgers
- 1.5 pounds ground chuck
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch style seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup Kraft Thick & Spicy Original BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup Kraft Classic Ranch Dressing
- Cooking Spray
- 6 slices thick cut bacon
- 6 slices Kraft Natural Cheese Slices
- Fresh baby spinach or your favorite lettuce
- 6 burger buns, split
- Tomatoes, sliced
- Onions, sliced
- First I like to cook the bacon to have it ready. I cook my bacon in the oven for easier clean-up. Double line a baking sheet with foil and place 6 slices of bacon in a single layer on the foil lined sheet. Place the sheet in the cold oven. Turn on the oven to 400 degrees F and cook the bacon for about 15-20 minutes until cooked to your desired crispness. Remove from oven and place bacon on a paper towel lined plate to drain. When the foil and the grease cool off you can just toss it in the garbage. I call that Easy Peasy Yummy Bacon!
- Meanwhile, heat your Grill Pan or outdoor grill to mid-high heat. I set my grill pan to 375 degrees F. Combine 1.5 pounds ground chuck and 1 tablespoon dry ranch style seasoning mix. Mix well to combine and form into 6 patties.
- Spray the grill pan with cooking spray. I like to use my Misto Olive Oil Sprayer. Place the patties in the grill pan and allow to cook for about 4 to 5 minutes to get a good sear. Flip them over and cook another 4 to 5 minutes until juices run clear and they are cooked to your liking.
- While the burgers are searing, mix 1/4 cup Kraft Thick & Spicy Original BBQ Sauce with 1/4 cup Kraft Classic Ranch Dressing. Whisk to combine well and set aside.
- Place the buns on a foil lined baking sheet and place under the broiler for about a minute. Be sure to watch the buns carefully as they will burn quickly!! It's sad when that happens, especially if you don't have extra buns and have to scrape off all the burned parts - no fun!
- When the burgers are cooked through, place them on a foil lined baking sheet and top each burger with a slice of bacon (break the bacon in half and place both pieces on the top of the burger. I like to criss-cross them). Top the bacon with a slice of cheese and place the burgers under the broiler until the cheese is melted. Watch it closely, the cheese will melt quickly.
- To assemble the burgers, top each bun with the Ranch BBQ Sauce, spinach, bacon cheeseburger patty, tomatoes, and onions. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Total time: 20 mins.
Tags: BBQ, Ranch, Bacon, Cheeseburger, Simple Dinners, Budget Friendly, Kid Friendly, Barbecue, Grill, Easy
Adapted from BBQ Ranch Bacon Cheeseburgers on Allrecipes
Follow Life Tastes Good's board Life Tastes Good: Beef on Pinterest.