Mango Raspberry Vinaigrette is a little bit sweet, a little bit tangy, and a whole lot tasty! The tang reminds me of a french dressing just a little bit, but the flavors in this vinaigrette create something much more flavorful than your traditional store-bought french dressing.
A vinaigrette is made by blending oil with acid and seasonings to form a sauce. I like to make my own dressings using fresh, quality ingredients. It is easy to do and only takes a few minutes to make up a delicious topping for salads, vegetables, or even use as a marinade. I also love the fact that I can control what goes into my vinaigrette! I can name all the ingredients and leave out the funny stuff that just messes up the flavor!
Another great thing about making your own vinaigrette is you can adjust the flavors to your liking. Taste as you go! The final product is completely up to you! Being in control is a beautiful thang!
Disclosure: Life Tastes Good is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. Please note: This post contains affiliate links, which means I earn a commission if you make a purchase through a link in this post.
This vinaigrette is a gorgeous color and really dresses a salad up beautifully. The flavor pairs especially well with my Mango Berry Fruit Salad
Mango Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place 1/2 cup fresh raspberries and 1 diced mango in a bowl. Sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon sugar and set aside.
- In a blender or food processor place 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar, 1/2 tablespoon honey, and 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt. Pulse to combine.
- Slowly add in 2 tablespoons of olive oil until the mixture is combined.
- Add the fruit to the blender or food processor and pulse to combine well. Using a good blender or a food processor will take care of the raspberry seeds, but you can strain it through a fine mesh strainer if needed. Cover and chill until ready to use. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Tags: Mango, Raspberry, Vinaigrette, Salad Dressing, Fruit, Oil and Vinegar, Condiment, Marinade, Balsamic, Olive Oil
recipe inspired by: allrecipes.com Fresh Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
Thank you for visiting! Let's be social! Follow Life Tastes Good on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin, and Google Plus