Cutting up the fruit was the most time consuming part of putting this salad together, and it really didn't take that long at all as it was just strawberries and the mango. You might be able to find them already cut up in the produce section. I tossed the other berries in whole, so that was easy peasy!
I love adding fresh fruit to my salads. Not only does it add all the pretty colors, but the sweetness paired with a tangy vinaigrette is a flavor combo that satisfies!
My Mango Raspberry Vinaigrette added the perfect touch! The tang of the vinaigrette balanced out the sweetness of the fruit and was quite tasty overall. I only wish I had some fresh baked bread to wipe my plate clean!
- 4 cups salad greens
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberries, hull removed and quartered
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- freshly shaved Parmesan cheese
- Mango Berry Vinaigrette
- Divide all the salad greens evenly among two plates. Top each plate with 1/2 of the red onion, cilantro, mango, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, and blueberries.
- Garnish each salad with freshly shaved Parmesan cheese and serve with the Mango Berry Vinaigrette. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 mins.
Tags: Mango, Berry, Fruit, Salad, Summer, Vegetable, Vinaigrette, Lunch, Main, Light
Recipe inspired by: allrecipes.com Mango Berry Fruit Salad
Thank you for visiting! Let's be social! Follow Life Tastes Good on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin, and Google Plus