Chili Rubbed Chicken with Apricot Glaze #RHFood

Chili Rubbed Chicken with Apricot Glaze is rubbed with a spicy mixture of dry seasonings and then basted with a tangy sweet apricot barbecue sauce. It is a quick and easy recipe to make any night of the week, but will impress if you have guests for dinner too!
Chili Rubbed Chicken with Apricot Glaze | by Life Tastes Good is rubbed with a spicy mixture of dry seasonings and then basted with a tangy sweet apricot barbecue sauce. It is a quick and easy recipe to make any night of the week, but will impress if you have guests for dinner too! #RHFood #LTGRecipes

One of my favorite all-time recipes is my Chili Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with an Apricot Ginger Glaze (click here to get the recipe)Anytime pork tenderloin is on sale I make this recipe.

Whenever I want to serve a special dinner to guests, this is my go-to. It never fails to impress. After making it recently, I found myself with a little extra apricot glaze leftover. This stuff is so good, I didn't want to toss it out, so I pulled some chicken thighs out of the freezer and this recipe was born.
Chili Rubbed Chicken with Apricot Glaze | by Life Tastes Good is rubbed with a spicy mixture of dry seasonings and then basted with a tangy sweet apricot barbecue sauce. It is a quick and easy recipe to make any night of the week, but will impress if you have guests for dinner too! #RHFood #LTGRecipes
Get the recipe for my Chili Rubbed Chicken with Apricot Glaze on RealHousemoms.com where I am a regular contributor. I hope you enjoy this scrumptious chicken recipe that is easy to make and always a crowd pleaser!

Thank you for visiting! Let's be social! Follow Life Tastes Good on Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram 

Life Tastes Good just like it should with FREE recipes delivered to your inbox - click here to subscribe

Click here for more Life Tastes Good Chicken Thigh Recipes such as my Pan Roasted Chicken Thighs. This recipe is budget-friendly, low-carb, on the table in about 30 minutes and always a favorite! 
Pan Roasted Chicken Thighs | by Life Tastes Good

2 comments:

  1. I saw your delicious looking chicken over on Twitter and had to stop by to pin the recipe. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind :) Thank you for stopping by. I'm so happy you like the chicken pic! Have a great weekend!! ~Marion

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated, so I don't miss anything. I like to read each and every one! Please understand I am not able to allow comments with links. Thanks! I hope it's a great day!! ~Marion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... >