Jalapeno Popper Hot Dogs

Jalapeno Popper Hot Dogs are a fresh twist on a classic American favorite. This unique recipe happened because I just can't get enough Jalapeno Poppers. I crave the spicy, cheesy, bacon-y goodness traditionally found in the popular Jalapeno Popper appetizer ALL! THE! TIME! Why not put all that deliciousness on a hot dog?Jalapeno Popper Hot Dogs | by Life Tastes Good are a fresh twist on a classic American favorite. This unique recipe happened because I just can't get enough Jalapeno Poppers. I crave the spicy, cheesy, bacon-y goodness traditionally found in the popular Jalapeno Popper appetizer ALL! THE! TIME! Why not put all that deliciousness on a hot dog?
And why not put those addictive Jalapeno Popper flavors in mushrooms and deviled eggs too? Yep! I went there, and I regularly eat those low carb treats for lunch. I confess, I did indulge in the hot dog bun the day I made these (twice), totally blowing my low carb diet, but next time I plan to have more willpower and just dip the hot dog in the Jalapeno Popper mixture. I don't think I'll miss the bun one little bit!
Jalapeno Popper Hot Dogs | by Life Tastes Good are a fresh twist on a classic American favorite. This unique recipe happened because I just can't get enough Jalapeno Poppers. I crave the spicy, cheesy, bacon-y goodness traditionally found in the popular Jalapeno Popper appetizer ALL! THE! TIME! Why not put all that deliciousness on a hot dog?
Get the recipe for my Jalapeno Popper Hot Dogs over on RealHousemoms.com where I am a regular contributor. I hope you enjoy this easy-to-make dinner recipe you can have on the table in no time!

Check out my Coney Island Hot Dogs too...


Coney Island Hot Dogs | by Life Tastes Good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated, so I don't miss anything. I like to read each and every one! Please understand I am not able to allow comments with links. Thanks! I hope it's a great day!! ~Marion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... >