Compensation was provided by Gallo Family Vineyards via Sunday Supper, LLC. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author, and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Gallo Family Vineyards.
Did you know there is an entire day dedicated to Moscato wine? It's true! With a light sweet flavor and affordable price, Moscato has become the beverage of choice for many.
It's so popular, that in 2012 Gallo Family Vineyards decided to make it a holiday! Every year on May 9th we celebrate this tasty occasion by popping open a bottle of Moscato, and today our #SundaySupper family is honoring National Moscato Day with recipes and wine pairings to inspire you to get together with friends and family to say cheers! So be sure to scroll down for a listing of all the #SundaySupper happenings. You are sure to find lots of tasty recipes and pairings using Gallo's original Moscato, Pink Moscato, and Red Moscato.
I'm excited to share my Moscato Pink Lemonade with you today! This sweet and tangy treat is so refreshing and delish it is the perfect beverage for a National Moscato Day BBQ! Invite over your friends and family and enjoy this beautiful spring weather! Nothing better than firing up the grill on a beautiful evening for some good eats while sipping refreshing drinks with friends. This easy-to-make Mosacato Pink Lemonade will be the star of the show, so be prepared to write down the recipe, because everyone is going to have to have it!
This drink is not just for the ladies either, it is so refreshing the men won't even mind that it's pretty in pink! At least my man didn't mind! He got home from work and saw a tall pitcher of pink lemonade in the fridge and asked if it was ready to drink. I love that he is so sweet to ask to make sure my photos are done :) When I told him it was ready to go, he went right to the fridge and poured a tall glass.
It is super convenient too! I love that I can make up a pitcher ahead of time and keep it chilling in the fridge until ready to serve. Because it's in a pitcher, I can just set out some ice and drinking glasses and everyone can help themselves! Now that's a nice bonus!
It's really easy to make this Moscato Pink Lemonade. I like to start with cold ingredients. That makes it ready to go as soon as I mix everything together, but it's okay if they aren't chilled, just be sure to leave time for it to chill in the fridge before you want to serve.
Pour 1 bottle of Gallo Family Vineyards Pink Moscato into your pitcher and slowly add 1 liter of lemon-lime soda. I used Sprite. Be careful as it will fizz up quite a bit.
Next you mix in a 12 ounce can of frozen pink lemonade concentrate and stir. That's it! Easy peasy! Refrigerate until ready to serve and enjoy!
Visit the store locator to find Gallo Family Wines in your area, and join me in following Gallo Family Vineyards on Social Media
Moscato Pink Lemonade
- 1 750ml bottle of Gallo Family Vineyards Pink Moscato, chilled
- 1 liter bottle of lemon-lime soda, chilled (I used Sprite)
- 1 (12 ounce) can of frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- ice for serving
- Pour 1 bottle of Gallo Family Vineyards Pink Moscato into your pitcher and slowly add 1 liter of lemon-lime soda. I used Sprite. Be careful as it will fizz up quite a bit.
- Next you mix in a 12 ounce can of frozen pink lemonade concentrate and stir. That's it! Easy peasy! Refrigerate until ready to serve and enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 mins.
Tags: Moscato Pink Lemonade, Beverage, Drink, Lemon-Lime Soda, Frozen Pink Lemonade, National Moscato Day, Celebrate, Wine, Gallo Family Vineyards, #SundaySupper
Be sure to visit all the #SundaySupper family blogs for more National Moscato Day inspiration...
- Mixed Berry Moscato Smoothie by Casa de Crews
- Moscato Pink Lemonade by Life Tastes Good
- Sparkling Strawberry Grapefruit Moscato Punch by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Summer Berry Sangria by One Sweet Mess
- Moscato Marinated Grapes by Nosh My Way
- Spicy Hummus with Jalapeno Cilantro Salsa by Recipe for Perfection
- Chorizo Carbonara by Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
- Duck with Moscato Peach Sauce by Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Grilled Blackened Shrimp Lettuce Wraps with Moscato Fruit Salsa by Simply Healthy Family
- Halibut en Papillote with Moscato-Onion Jam by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Honey Walnut and Blue Cheese Shrimp with Sweet Potato Noodles by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Lemon Leek Moscato Chicken by Shockingly Delicious
- Pineapple Avocado Spinach Salad by Family Foodie
- Berry Peach Citrus Crisp by Desserts Required
- Donauwelle Kuchen (Danube Wave Cake) by Magnolia Days
- Moscato Mixed Berry Pie by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Moscato Pudding Parfaits by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Moscato White Chocolate Sabayon with Raspberries by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Strawberry Basil Upside Down Cake by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Sugar Cookie Fruit Tarts by Alida's Kitchen
- Celebrating Moscato Day on the Sunday Supper Movement Website