Disclosure: Life Tastes Good is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. Please note: This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you, to help with blog expenses when you make a purchase through an affiliate link. Thank you for your support!
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! Our #SundaySupper family is honoring moms today with our favorite Mother's Day recipes. Be sure to scroll down past the recipe to visit all of the wonderful culinary creations. There is always something for everyone and lots of delicious inspiration. Thank you to our wonderful host, Camilla of Culinary Adventures with Camilla, for all of her hard work on this special event.
Just like me, my mom loves anything lemon, so that makes this tasty treat the perfect dessert for our Mother's Day celebration. Not only will we enjoy eating this elegant dessert, I'll enjoy how easy it is to make! shhhh don't tell mom I'm taking the easy way out for her Mother's Day dessert, she'll no doubt think I slaved over these impressive pastries!
The buttery flaky puff pastry is already made, so I just have to unfold, cut out some circles, and bake them for 15 minutes. Check out this video on allrecipes to see just how easy these are to make.
The Luscious Lemon Curd is sweet and tangy and made in the microwave in just 3 minutes! It's true! Lemon Curd is so easy to make and nothing compares to the taste. My mouth waters just thinking of the tangy creaminess bursting with fresh lemon flavor! It is so good!
I topped off these beautiful tarts with blackberries, because of the black and yellow color combo. Sounds a little weird for Mother's Day, but I have other plans for this tasty treat! You may have heard we are planning to celebrate my daughter's graduation from college in just 20 days!! So what does that have to do with blackberries you ask? That's a good question! Her school colors are black and gold, which makes this a perfect addition to our dessert table to celebrate this momentous occasion, don't ya think? I think it's brilliant! However, just about any berry will go great atop this delectable treat. I recommend trying raspberries and blueberries too. Yummm
Thank you for visiting! Let's be social! Follow Life Tastes Good on Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Life Tastes Good just like it should with FREE recipes delivered to your inbox - Click here to subscribe
Lemon Blackberry Mini Tarts
- 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry
- 1 egg beaten
- Luscious Lemon Curd
- Confectioners' sugar
- Tip: Make the Luscious Lemon Curd ahead of time so it has time to chill. The day before is best. Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Allow puff pastry to thaw for about 5 minutes until you are able to unfold the pastry and lay flat. Using a round cookie cutter the size you want your tarts (I used a 2" round cutter), cut out as many circles as you can. I was able to get 12. Place the circles on the parchment lined baking sheet. Using a smaller round cookie cutter, cut out inner circles in each and leave the inner circle in place. Brush each pastry with the beaten egg and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes until nicely browned and puffed. Cool completely.
- Once cooled, carefully cut around the inner circle and push it down inside the pastry creating a nice little opening for adding the lemon curd.
- Fill each pastry cup with lemon curd and top with a blackberry. Dust with confectioners' sugar and garnish with finely grated lemon zest. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Total time: 25 mins.
Tags: Lemon Blackberry Mini Tarts, Dessert, Mother's Day, Puff Pastry, Easy, Recipe, Lemon Curd, Fruit, #SundaySupper, Graduation
recipe source: allrecipes Lemon Berry Tartlets
Visit all of the wonderful Mother's Day culinary creations...
- Ginger Shandy by Nosh My Way
- La Vie en Rose by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Momma's Mimosa by Our Good Life
- Cheese Bread by Ninja Baker
- Classic Basil Pesto Crostini by Cooking Chat
- Fennel and Radish Citrus Salad by Tasting Page
- Healthy Ham Salad Minis by Momma's Meals
- Pate with Spiced Pears by The Joyful Foodie
- Pesto Pasta Salad by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Super Sunny Dutch Oven Sourdough by What Smells So Good?
- Blackberry Almond Mascarpone Stuffed French Toast by The Crumby Cupcake
- Broccoli Cheddar Frittata with Tomatoes by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Chicken and Pepper Rice with Fried Egg by Family Foodie
- Chicken Tajine with Prunes and Almonds by The Petit Gourmet
- Coriander Salmon with Capered Green Beans by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Dutch Baby Pancake by Curious Cuisiniere
- Goat Cheese Scrambled Eggs and Ramps in Puff Pastry by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Mimosa Waffles by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Mushroom Manchego Cream Filled Crepes by Lifestyle Food Artistry
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Arugula Salad by Casa de Crews
- Smoked Salmon & Shaved Asparagus Gruyere Quiche with a Pine Nut Crust by Simply Healthy Family
- 5 Favorite Pancake Toppings by Sunday Supper
- Angel Food Cakes in a Jar by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Black Cow Cupcakes by Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Blueberry Breakfast Cake by Noshing With The Nolands
- Bourbon Peach Frozen Yogurt by Food Lust People Love
- Cherry Cheesecake Pastry Braid by The Redhead Baker
- Crustless Creamy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake by Magnolia Days
- Deluxe Salted Caramel Turtle Sundae by The Weekend Gourmet
- Gluten Free Strawberries and Cream Cake by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Lemon Blackberry Mini Tarts by Life Tastes Good
- Lemon Brownies by Pies and Plots
- Lower Fat Peach Cheesecake by Food Done Light
- Mini Chocolate Marshmallow Bombe Soufflé by Nik Snacks
- Mini Lemon Almond Cupcakes by Caroline's Cooking
- Nutella Cheesecake Shooters by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Pavlova by The Freshman Cook
- Perfect Chocolate Cupcakes by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Raspberry Mascarpone Mini Tarts by Palatable Pastime
- Rose Apple Custard Tart by Jane's Adventures in Dinner
- Soft-Baked Lemon Coconut Cookies by One Sweet Mess
- Steamed Strawberry Coconut Poke Cake by Wallflour Girl
- Sunshine Lemon Cake Pop Bouquet by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Triple Chocolate Layer Cake by Take A Bite Out of Boca