Pineapple Banana Smoothie

My Pineapple Banana Smoothie is just over 100 calories and a tasty anytime snack that is super easy to make, refreshing, and satisfies your sweet tooth!
Pineapple Banana Smoothie | by Life Tastes Good is just over 100 calories and a tasty anytime snack that is super easy to make, refreshing, and satisfies your sweet tooth!

Loaded with fresh pineapple, banana, and yogurt, this tasty smoothie makes a delicious on-the-go breakfast and is perfect for a refreshing treat after a good workout too! It only takes a few minutes to whip this up in a blender, so you can enjoy this satisfying smoothie anytime with very little effort! How's that for a low calorie, sweet treat?!
Pineapple Banana Smoothie | by Life Tastes Good is just over 100 calories and a tasty anytime snack that is super easy to make, refreshing, and satisfies your sweet tooth!
I am a regular contributor at RealHousemoms.com, and that is where I am sharing the recipe and how-to for this scrumptious Pineapple Banana Smoothie. I hope you enjoy this delicious anytime snack as much as we do!


Thank you for visiting! Let's be social! Follow Life Tastes Good on Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram 

Life Tastes Good just like it should with FREE recipes delivered to your inbox - click here to subscribe

Be sure to try my Strawberry Vanilla Smoothie too!
Strawberry Vanilla Smoothie | by Life Tastes Good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated, so I don't miss anything. I like to read each and every one! Please understand I am not able to allow comments with links. Thanks! I hope it's a great day!! ~Marion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... >