Disclosure: Life Tastes Good is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. Please note: This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you, to help with blog expenses when you make a purchase through an affiliate link. Thank you for your support!
I'm in full party food mode y'all! With Madison's college graduation getting closer each passing day, I am testing out recipes that I think would be a good fit, and lucky for you, I'm sharing my faves here on Life Tastes Good!
This Garlic Roast Beef Pinwheel recipe is one I've been making for years! It doesn't get much easier than this, and I love these can be made up ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to serve. In fact, I encourage you to make these up a day ahead so they can firm up in the fridge overnight. Then in the morning you just need to slice, arrange on a serving tray, and cover until you're ready to party! Easy peasy!
Have you tried Boursin Cheese? I have been obsessed with this soft creamy herbed cheese spread for years! I used the Garlic & Fine Herbs, but there are a variety of flavors available. I just think the Garlic and Fine Herbs goes fantastically with the roast beef. Whenever I pick up roast beef from the deli it is automatic for me to put the Boursin Cheese in my cart too! I can't help myself!! I have a problem... but at least it's a tasty one <smile>
To make these little beauties you need just 3 ingredients: soft taco sized tortilla wraps (8"), Garlic & Fine Herb Boursin Cheese, and deli roast beef. That's it! I use about a tablespoon and a half of Boursin Cheese and spread it all over a tortilla wrap. I cover the cheese with 4 slices of rare roast beef and sprinkle on a pinch of salt for good luck. Then I wrap it up tightly like a jelly roll. I do that until I run out of ingredients! Typically I use 6 tortillas, a full round of Boursin Cheese, and a 1/2 pound (24 slices) of deli roast beef sliced thinly.
Everything gets wrapped up nicely in saran wrap and goes in the fridge overnight to firm up for slicing. In the morning I lop off the ends and slice the wraps into 6 even pieces, insert toothpicks for easy eating, cover and back in the fridge they go until we're ready to party! I think it is just about the easiest appetizer I have ever made!
Life Tastes Good just like it should with FREE recipes delivered to your inbox - Click here to subscribe
Garlic Roast Beef Pinwheels
- 6 soft taco sized flour tortillas (8")
- 5.2 ounce package of Garlic & Fine Herbs Boursin Cheese
- 1/2 pound (24 slices) deli roast beef, sliced thinly (I prefer bottom round roast beef for flavor, and we like it very rare)
- salt to taste
- Spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons of Boursin Cheese all over a tortilla wrap. Cover the cheese with 4 thin slices of roast beef. Give it a pinch of salt and roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Wrap each, individually, in saran wrap to help retain a rounded shape and refrigerate them overnight. In the morning, slice off ends of each wrap and discard, and by discard I mean eat those babies and enjoy HA! Then slice each log into 6 equal pieces. Insert a toothpick and arrange on a serving tray. Cover and refrigerate until ready to party!
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Tags: Appetizer, Roast Beef, Boursin Cheese, Garlic, Herbs, Party, Graduation, Pinwheels, Easy, Recipe
Check out my Appetizer page for more delicious party food ideas...