Buffalo Chicken Meatballs are easy to make and perfect any time you need delicious party food. I love the buffalo chicken wing flavor in these meatballs! They are the quintessential appetizer for spicing up your holiday parties! #SeasonedGreetings
Every year, for the past 20 years, we plan a holiday party with our good friends. They also happen to be our neighbors, and we've all been there for each other through all the happy times and the challenging times too.
We take turns hosting and everyone brings something. Our holiday get together has always included lots of holiday party recipes! I like to come up with something new and scrumptious I know we'll all love! This year I made these Buffalo Chicken Meatballs. They are loaded with Buffalo Chicken flavor and easy to make and eat too! No messy hands like with Buffalo Wings! I like that!!
To make this recipe I used ground chicken and seasoned it liberally. I then mixed up a bottle of Tabasco Sauce and 2 tablespoons melted butter and mixed 1/2 of that into my chicken.
Then I formed them into meatballs using my medium cookie scoop and baked them for about 25 minutes. When fully cooked, I tossed them in the rest of the Tabasco Sauce mixture. So easy!!
I love Tabasco Sauce! I always have it on hand and use it in many different types of recipes. It is so flavorful and really added that true buffalo chicken flavor for which I wanted in this recipe. I used the Original Red Tabasco Sauce, but Publix also had Green Jalapeno Pepper and Chipotle! Look for Tabasco Sauce on the Condiment aisle near the BBQ sauce.
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs #SeasonedGreetings
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (2 ounce) bottle of Tabasco Sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 500°F and line a baking sheet with foil. Place a rack on top of the foil and spray with cooking spray. If you don't have a rack, you can spray the foil with cooking spray.
- Combine 1 pound ground chicken, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, and 1/2 teaspoon paprika. Mix well.
- Combine the bottle of Tabasco Sauce with 2 tablespoons melted butter and pour 1/2 of the Tabasco/butter mixture over the chicken. Mix well to combine. Reserve the remaining Tabasco/butter mixture.
- Form into meatballs and place on greased rack or directly onto greased, foil lined baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until cooked through.
- Allow to rest a few minutes and then pour the reserved Tabasco/butter mixture over the cooked meatballs. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce, such as Ranch or Bleu Cheese, and enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Total time: 35 mins.
Tags: Buffalo Chicken Meatballs, Ground Chicken, Tabasco Sauce, Appetizer, Holidays, Party, Spicy, Hot Sauce, Buffalo Sauce, Party Food
You might also like...