Thanksgiving Dinner Menu and Recipes

Thanksgiving Dinner Menu and Recipes | by Life Tastes Good brings together all the recipes you need for Thanksgiving in one place to make things easier on the big day.Thanksgiving Dinner Menu and Recipes all in one place to make things easier on the big day. 

The recipes I have included in this collection are ones my family enjoys year after year. I'll occasionally make up something new just to surprise everyone, but what you see here is what will be on our table this Thanksgiving.

This menu is fairly easy to pull off. Be sure to purchase your turkey with enough time for the big thaw. Allow 1 day for every 5 pounds of turkey. That is 4 days for a twenty pounder!

On the day before Thanksgiving, I typically put my turkey in a salt water brine. Bake my desserts. Make the soup, and set the table with all of the place settings and serving dishes.

On Thanksgiving Day I remove turkey from brine, dry, and put back in fridge, uncovered, to dry out the skin so it will crisp up when roasting. Make the stuffing and refrigerate. Make the cranberry sauce and refrigerate. Make the stock for my gravy. Prep Turkey for oven.

Once the turkey is in the oven, I start making the dinner rolls. While the rolls are rising, I clean up a little, and have time to hang with the family. 


Before our guests arrive, I warm up the soup and have it ready in advance so everyone can enjoy some soup while I'm getting dinner on the table. I don't start the potatoes and the vegetables until about 30 minutes before the turkey is done. When the turkey comes out of the oven it has to rest for at least 30 minutes. I use that time to bake the dinner rolls and cauliflower (they can go in the oven together) and make the gravy, as well as finish up the potatoes and reheat anything that needs it. I definitely enlist some help to get the turkey carved and everything onto the dinner table. Then we sit down and enjoy a delicious meal. 


Thanksgiving Dinner Menu and Recipes | by Life Tastes Good brings together all the recipes you need for Thanksgiving in one place to make things easier on the big day.


I hope you enjoy our family's Traditional Thanksgiving Menu and Recipes. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to leave me a comment or contact me via email. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday filled with lots of love and gravy :)


How To Roast Turkey | by Life Tastes Good

Homemade Turkey Gravy Recipe | by Life Tastes Good



Roasted Butternut Squash Soup | by Life Tastes Good

Sausage, Apple, and Cranberry Stuffing | by Life Tastes Good

Sauteed Garlic Spinach on Mashed Potatoes | by Life Tastes Good

Roasted Parmesan Garlic Cauliflower | by Life Tastes Good

Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce | by Life Tastes Good

Butternut Squash Dinner Rolls | by Life Tastes Good

Butternut Cheesecake | by Life Tastes Good

The Best Pecan Pie Bars | by Life Tastes Good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated, so I don't miss anything. I like to read each and every one! Please understand I am not able to allow comments with links. Thanks! I hope it's a great day!! ~Marion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... >