This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias
Easy Sweet and Salty Snack Mix is made with M&M's®, cereal, pretzels, and peanuts all covered in creamilicious white chocolate! It is sooo incredibly satisfying and delicious! The whole family with love it!
This snack mix will be the hero of all your parties and the perfect treat to enjoy while watching a movie with the fam! The mix of sweet M&M's, cereal, and white chocolate with the salty deliciousness of the peanuts and pretzels is a flavor combo that satisfies when those snack cravings hit!
Who doesn't love to have a sweet crunchy snack when watching a movie? There is just something about having a yummy treat to munch on when you're sitting on the edge of your seat!
With Madison home and the recent DVD release of Captain America: The Winter Soldier on September 9th, a family movie night at our house is in the works, and we'll definitely be passing around a big bowl of this Sweet and Salty Snack Mix!
I picked up some M&M's in the candy aisle at Walmart because M&M's are a very important component of this Sweet and Salty Snack Mix. Be sure to take this coupon with you for $5 off the new Captain America 2 DVD when you purchase the M&M's.
I mixed all of the ingredients up in a big bowl...
Then I melted some white chocolate in the microwave with a little bit of coconut oil until it was nice and smooth. I poured the white chocolate over the M&M mixture and stirred to coat everything nicely with the creamy, sweet white chocolate.
Once everything is coated nicely, I spread it out onto a parchment lined baking sheet and allowed the white chocolate to dry. Once it dried, I placed it all in a giant bowl and we were ready for our family movie night!
My fam had tons of fun taking the quizzes to find out which color M&M you are and which Superhero you are most like! It's a fun family activity! I got Orange M&M and Spiderman!
Which M&M are you?
Which Superhero are you?
Leave your results in the comments for me and you can tweet your results with #HeroesEatMMs
Thank you for visiting! Let's be social! Follow Life Tastes Good on Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Easy Sweet and Salty Snack Mix with M&M's
- 2.5 cups mini twist pretzels, salted
- 2.5 cups toasted oat cereal
- 2.5 cups crispy corn cereal squares
- 1 cup peanuts, salted
- 1 cup M&M's
- 1 (11 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1.5 tablespoons coconut oil or vegetable oil
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper and set aside. In a large bowl combine 2.5 cups pretzels, 2.5 cups oat cereal, 2.5 cups crispy corn cereal, 1 cup peanuts, and 1 cup M&M's. Gently mix to combine.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine the white chocolate chips with 1.5 tablespoons of oil and microwave on high for 30 seconds at a time. Stirring well at each 30 second interval. Be very careful not to burn the white chocolate. It can be a bit fussy. The white chocolate should be smooth, so keep stirring to get the smoothness.
- Once the white chocolate is nice and smooth, pour it over the contents of the bowl and gently stir until everything is coated with chocolate. Spread the coated snack mix onto the parchment lined baking sheet in an even layer and set aside to dry. Once the white chocolate is dry, transfer the mix to a large serving bowl and enjoy! Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Tags: Sweet, Salty, Snack Mix, Easy, M&M's, Cereal, Pretzels, Peanuts, Captain America
Recipe inspired by: allrecipes.com White Chocolate Snack Mix
a Rafflecopter giveaway Follow Life Tastes Good's board Life Tastes Good: Sweets on Pinterest.
You might also like....