Are you ready for some football?! We are gearing up for some Sunday action with this unique take on one of our favorite football snacks - NACHOS!! Our SNICKERS Nachos are packed full of sweet, salty, crunchy goodness you'll want to enjoy every weekend for sure!
Madison picked up a bag of Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips and suggested we use them to make a dessert nacho. A dessert nacho? Is this a college thing? Oh, who cares! I like dessert and I like nachos, so let's smash them together! I'm game!!
Because we love our SNICKERS bars, we went to Sam's Club and picked up a ginormous 48 count box! That will keep Don happy for a long time! That man has loved SNICKERS bars longer than I have known him! And just to make sure we don't run out, we also picked up a 105 count variety bag! Now that we've got our chocolate stash, bring on the football!!
The 48 count box of SNICKERS bars was easy to find in the candy aisle at Sam's Club...
...and so was the 105 count variety bag!
Here's how our SNICKERS Nachos came together... we grabbed a bag of Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips and tossed some in a skillet. Just enough to cover the bottom. I made chocolate ganache and drizzled some all over the chips. I have lots of leftover ganache, but it's okay!! I plan to pair it with the 105 count bag of assorted candy bars to make some no churn chocolate ganache ice cream with bits of candy pieces! Yummm!
Next drizzle on some caramel sauce (this is my favorite part!). If you make my Homemade Caramel Sauce, you will have lots of leftover caramel and you can use that for many things like my Apple Chips with Salted Caramel and my Mini Apple Donut Skewers, but one of my faves is No Churn Salted Caramel Ice Cream.
Top it off with some diced up SNICKERS bars candy....
Cover it and put it over medium heat on the stove-top for a couple minutes...
and you're ready to cheer on your favorite team! It's easy peasy and delish! SCORE! #Chocolate4TheWin
Join me in following Sam's Club on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and on their mobile app!!
- 1 bag Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips
- Chocolate Ganache
- sea salt
- Homemade Salted Caramel (make this in advance, or buy caramels and melt them down in the microwave)
- Several SNICKER bars, diced
- Note: I left off amounts as they will vary according to the size of the skillet you use.
- Line a skillet with sweet potato tortilla chips. Use as many as you need to cover the bottom of the skillet (amount will vary depending on size of your skillet)
- Make the Chocolate Ganache and drizzle over the sweet potato chips. Use as much or as little as you like keeping in mind the SNICKERS bars will add more chocolate flavor, so you might want to start off with a little and add more as needed. You will have ganache leftover!
- Drizzle some of the prepared caramel sauce over the sweet potato tortilla chips. You'll have more than enough caramel sauce. Use as much or as little as you like. Top with diced SNICKERS bar candy to your liking.
- Place skillet over medium heat and cover with a lid or some foil and heat until SNICKERS bars start to melt. This will only be a minute or two. Enjoy!
Total time: 12 mins.
Tags: SNICKERS bars, candy, Nachos, Football, Chocolate, Dessert, Sweet Potato, Tortilla Chips, Chocolate Ganache, Caramel Sauce
Thank you for visiting! Let's be social! Follow Life Tastes Good on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin, and Google Plus