Luckily, Fresh squeezed lemonade is quick and easy to make at home, and you are able to control how sweet or tangy you make it!! I like my lemonade lip puckering good! The kind that makes your mouth water just thinking about how tangy it is!!
By making a lemonade syrup, you are able to customize each glass of lemonade simply by adjusting the amount of water you add. I love that! It also makes it easier to take to BBQ's. Just make it up, pop on the lid and you are ready to go! When you get to the BBQ you just need to add water. You can do that in a pitcher or in individual glasses. Lemonade syrup is very versatile like that!
Fresh Squeezed Lemonade is what I'm bringing to our big virtual #SundaySupper Summer BBQ today! This event is being co-hosted by Jennie of The Messy Baker and Melanie of Melanie Makes. Thank you for hosting our virtual BBQ Jennie and Melanie!!
Disclosure: Life Tastes Good is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. Please note: This post contains affiliate links, which means I earn a commission if you make a purchase through a link in this post.
Fresh Squeezed Lemonade is perfect for a summer BBQ! It's hot out there folks!! What better than tangy, sweet lemonade to keep you cool?! Lemonade goes great with everything and is always a hit too! You can even add some fresh fruit to create different flavors. I love strawberries or raspberries!
Thank you for visiting! Let's be social! Follow Life Tastes Good on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin, and Google Plus
How To Make Fresh Squeezed Lemonade #SundaySupper
- 1 and 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice - you'll need about 8 to 10 lemons. I use an electric Citrus Juicer to make quick work of squeezing the lemons
- Put 1 1/2 cups sugar and 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest into a large jar (at least 1 quart) with a tight fitting lid. Add 1 1/2 cups very hot water and secure lid. Shake jar until sugar dissolves.
- Add 1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice and put lid back on tightly. Refrigerate until chilled and ready to use.
- When ready to serve, you can make a pitcher full of lemonade by pouring 2 cups lemon syrup into a pitcher and adding at least 4 cups cold water. Give it a taste and add more water to your liking.
- For single servings, pour 1/4 cup lemon syrup into an 8 ounce or larger glass and add at least a 1/2 cup of cold water. Add more water as desired. I like mine tart, so the measurements given should yield a lemonade that will make you pucker up! Enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 mins.
Tags: Barbecue, BBQ, Beverage, Fresh, Homemade, Lemonade, Lemons, Squeezed, Summer, SundaySupper
- Best Wines For A Summer BBQ Party from ENOFYLZ Wine Blog
- Grilled Peach and Cinnamon Whiskey Sour from Peaceful Cooking
- How To Make Fresh Squeezed Lemonade from Life Tastes Good
- Pineapple Margaritas from The Messy Baker
- Stone Fruit Sangria from Because I Like Chocolate
- Strawberry Lemonade from Basic N Delicious
- BBQ Stuffed Calimari from Jane's Adventure in Dinner
- Cucumber Salad with Blackberry Browned Butter Vinaigrette from Nik Snacks
- Easy Fruity Salad from Hot Momma's Kitchen Chaos
- Grilled Corn on the Cob with Lime Butter from The Redhead Baker
- Jacques' Cucumber Salad with Onions from Food Lust People Love
- Mango Peanut Slaw from The Texan New Yorker
- Mom's Classic Macaroni Salad from Webicurean
- Roasted Strawberry BBQ Sauce from Bobby's Kozy Kitchen
- Two Tomato Chutney from What Smells So Good?
- Asian-Style Pasta with Gochujang Peanut Sauce from Wallflour Girl
- Barbecue Ribs from girlichef
- BBQ Stuffed Peppers from Small Wallet, Big Appetite
- Bistecca from Confessions of a Culinary Diva
- Competition Baby Back Ribs with Apple-Bourbon Barbecue Sauce from Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Grilled Cedar Plank Salmon from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Grilled Clams with Chorizo from Noshing With The Nolands
- Grilled Sanma from A Mama, Baby & Shar-pei in the Kitchen
- Grilled Shrimp with Lemon Basil from Nosh My Way
- Grilled Swordfish and Eggplant with Fusilli and Tomatoes from Cooking Chat
- Grilled Wings from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Lemon Oregano Spatchcock Chicken from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Mango Beef Kebabs from Curious Cuisiniere
- Steak Skewers with Chimichurri from Jelly Toast
- Sweet and Tangy Blueberry BBQ Chicken Pizza from Simply Gourmet
- Amazing S'mores 7-Layer Bars from Flavor Mosaic
- Banana Pudding Pie from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Blackberry Cake from Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Blueberry and Raspberry Galette from Rhubarb and Honey
- Farm Stand Blackberry Buckle from The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Grilled Peach Crumble from Try Anything Once Culinary
- Grilled Peaches with Mascarpone Cream and Sweet Balsamic Syrup from La Bella Vita Cucina
- Hot Fudge Ice Cream Pie from Melanie Makes
- Lemon Ricotta Bars from The Foodie Army Wife
- Old Fashioned Sour Cherry Pie from Pies and Plots
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake from Take A Bite Out of Boca
- S'mores Chocolate Cookie Cups from Cupcakes & Kale Chips