I love how easy these cake box cookies are to make, and with the addition of the pudding, they are very versatile! Check out my Pistachio Pudding Cookies too. You can make any flavor of pudding you desire!
Cookies made from a boxed cake mix have a soft and chewy texture that makes me so happy! Don't get me wrong, I love a crunchy cookie from time to time, but soft and chewy is much more comforting to me.
I can just picture a plate of these beautiful yellow cookies set out for an Easter gathering, and if you mix in some gorgeous pastel green Pistachio Pudding Cookies you'll have a beautiful cookie tray to set out for guests to enjoy! They won't last long though!
Check out the Life Tastes Good Facebook page for a sneak peak of recipes coming soon...
Lemon Pudding Cookies
- 1 box French Vanilla or White Cake Mix (I used Duncan Hines French Vanilla)
- 1 small box instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- Confectioner's sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 box cake mix, 1 box lemon pudding mix, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup vegetable oil, and 1 teaspoon lemon extract. Mix on medium speed for about 2 minutes
- Measure out 1 tablespoon dough rounds and place on cookie sheet leaving space between each one. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until very lightly browned on edges. When cooled, dust with confectioner's sugar. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 mins.
Total time: 17 mins.
recipe inspired by allrecipes.com Easy Lemon Cookies