Lemon Pudding Cookies

Lemon Pudding Cookies are made from a boxed cake mix with tangy lemon pudding to give them flavor and the beautiful pastel yellow color - perfect for Spring!Lemon Pudding Cookies | by Life Tastes Good are easily made with a cake mix and lemon pudding! They are soft and delicious! #Summer #Dessert #Snack
I love how easy these cake box cookies are to make, and with the addition of the pudding, they are very versatile! Check out my Pistachio Pudding Cookies too. You can make any flavor of pudding you desire!

Cookies made from a boxed cake mix have a soft and chewy texture that makes me so happy! Don't get me wrong, I love a crunchy cookie from time to time, but soft and chewy is much more comforting to me.

I can just picture a plate of these beautiful yellow cookies set out for an Easter gathering, and if you mix in some gorgeous pastel green Pistachio Pudding Cookies you'll have a beautiful cookie tray to set out for guests to enjoy! They won't last long though!

Check out the Life Tastes Good Facebook page for a sneak peak of recipes coming soon...
Lemon Pudding Cookies | by Life Tastes Good are easily made with a cake mix and lemon pudding! They are soft and delicious! #Summer #Dessert #Snack

Lemon Pudding Cookies

Life Tastes Good
Published 04/07/2014
Lemon Pudding Cookies


  • 1 box French Vanilla or White Cake Mix (I used Duncan Hines French Vanilla)
  • 1 small box instant lemon pudding mix
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 teaspoon lemon extract
  • Confectioner's sugar for dusting


  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 box cake mix, 1 box lemon pudding mix, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup vegetable oil, and 1 teaspoon lemon extract. Mix on medium speed for about 2 minutes
  3. Measure out 1 tablespoon dough rounds and place on cookie sheet leaving space between each one. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until very lightly browned on edges. When cooled, dust with confectioner's sugar. Enjoy!
Yield: about 30 cookies
Prep Time: 5 mins.
Cook time: 12 mins.
Total time: 17 mins.

recipe inspired by allrecipes.com Easy Lemon Cookies


  1. oh goodness...are you kidding me? LOVE these cookies! I am a bit obsessed with cake mix cookies these days!

    1. Me too! Thanks for stopping by, Renee :o)

  2. Yum! Quick send easy! I'm such on a lemon kick!

    1. I always seem to get on a lemon quick as soon as Spring is in the air! Every year without fail! Have a great day, Sandra, and thanks for stopping by!

  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary! Have a super day and thanks for stopping by!

  4. Do you think switching out applesauce for oil would work?

    1. That's a good question. To be honest I've never tried subbing applesauce when making a box cake mix, however I have heard that you can, so it might work for the cookies too. Sorry I'm not much help :/ if you give it a try, please let me know how it goes! Thanks!


Thank you so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated, so I don't miss anything. I like to read each and every one! Please understand I am not able to allow comments with links. Thanks! I hope it's a great day!! ~Marion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... >