The kids will sure love making this sweet treat!! From dropping all the different colored jelly beans into the melted candy to cracking the bark up into bite sized pieces, it's a fun treat to make and share with family and friends.
When Madison was young, the Easter Bunny would fill her basket with lots of fun little gifts and some candy sprinkled here and there. I was always on the look out for unique and fun ideas with which to fill her basket! Madison would end up with fun new books, horsey things, hair ties, and other fanciful odds and ends on Easter morning. It was always so much fun watching her find delight in the simplest of things.
The perfect place to find whimsical goodies such as these is Catching Fireflies. This store is loaded with fun gift ideas for all ages!
Here are just a few fun things I found....
Jelly Bean Easter Bark Recipe
- 12 ounces Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers
- 1/4-1/2 pound of Jelly Beans
- Line a 9x9" pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the white candy wafers as directed on the package. I heated them in a microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds at a time and stirred in between until I had a smooth consistency. Spread the melted white candy in the prepared pan and sprinkle jelly beans on top in a single layer until you have it just the way you like.
- Refrigerate until firm. About 1 hour. Break into pieces and enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 mins.
Tags: Easter, Jelly Beans, Bark, Candy, Sweet, Gift, Snack
recipe inspired by allrecipes.com Jelly Bean Bark