Rich, Creamy WHITE CHOCOLATE!!!
Sorry for yelling, but white chocolate has that effect on me! I love the stuff! It makes everything better!! Oh man this snack mix is addicting!! I betcha can't eat just one handful!
I love how easy this was to make, too, and clean up was a breeze!! Just snap your fingers and *POOF* it's gone! Okay, so it wasn't quite THAT easy, but almost.
Sweet and Salty Snack Mix
- 1 (2.9 ounce) bag microwave popcorn
- 2 cups mini pretzels, salted
- 1 cup coarsely chopped roasted almonds
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 (12 ounce) bag of premium white chocolate chips
- Line a baking pan with a large sheet of parchment paper. I really like the Reynolds Cookie Baking Sheets. They are THE perfect size for my cookie pans and they lay flat! They don't keep trying to roll up on me! I LOVE that!
- Pop the popcorn according to the package directions and pour into a large bowl. Try to keep those old maids out.
- Add 2 cups mini pretzels, 1 cup chopped roasted almonds, and 1 cup cranberries into the bowl and mix it all up nicely.
- Melt the white chocolate chips according to the package directions until smooth and then pour over the snack mix. Toss to get a nice white chocolate coating on each and every piece - yummmm
- Spread the snack mixture evenly onto parchment lined tray and allow to harden. Your snack mix will be ready to go in about 30 minutes to an hour. Store in an airtight container. Toss the parchment and *POOF* clean up is done! Easy Peasy!
Prep Time: 15 mins.
recipe source: allrecipes.com Ashley and Whitney's Popcorn and Pretzel Sweet Snack Mix
Want to try more tasty recipes from Reynolds Kitchens? Check out their collection on allrecipes.com! #MealMagic #AllrecipesAllstars
I participated in a campaign on behalf of Reynolds Kitchens. I received a sample to facilitate my review, however, all views expressed are my own true feelings from my experiences with the product.