Brownies used to be the one thing I would bake back in the BC (before child) years. Once a month, like clock work, I would make a batch of brownies. Martha White Brownie mix! It came in a bag and they were our fave!
Don and I have always been pretty compatible when it comes to brownies - gutter colors not so much (but that is another story). Our brownies must have a crusty, crackly skin on top - that is a must!! They have to be rich and chocolaty, and they can't be too sweet or fudgy!! Clearly we are brownie connoisseurs!!
These Easy One Bowl Brownies fit the bill! With a crusty, crackly top and a chewy, not too fudgy bottom they are the right consistency for sure! So, do they satisfy when you have a crazy hankering for chocolate? OH YES THEY DO!! Filled with yummy chocolate chips, these brownies are chocolicious!! So pour yourself a nice cold glass of milk and sit down and take a chocolate break! You deserve it!!
Thank you for visiting! Let's be social! Follow Life Tastes Good on Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Easy One Bowl Brownies
- 1 1/2 cups sugar (I use Dixie Crystals)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter (1 1/2 sticks)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees F and prepare a 13"x9" baking dish by lining it with parchment paper. Let the parchment hang over the sides. If you grease the baking dish it will hold the parchment in place.
- In a large bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups sugar, 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, 3/4 cup cocoa powder, and 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt.
- In a large microwave safe measuring cup, melt 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter. Allow to cool just a bit and then whisk in 3 eggs until well blended. Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir, by hand, just until combined. The batter will be thick.
- Spread brownie mix in baking dish and bake for 30-40 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Mine were done at 35 minutes. Allow to cool about 10 minutes in the pan. Remove from pan using parchment and allow to cool completely before cutting. Enjoy!
Yield: 24Prep Time: 00:05
Cook time: 00:35
You might also like...