Roasted Parmesan Garlic Cauliflower are tasty little bites chock full of good-for-you-stuff and delicious fresh out of the oven or even as a cold snack. They are very garlicky, so keep that in mind if you have a hot date...
Our daughter, Madison, has been home for winter break for the past couple of weeks, and we have been eating like a bunch of college kids! Yikes!
It's been great having our better third home, but now that she's made the move to her winter internship, Don and I decided we better start eating less like a couple of college kids and more like the responsible adults we are supposed to be - boo! hiss!
In an attempt to enjoy something healthy and tasty to go along with the NY Strips I found on sale, I made Roasted Parmesan Garlic Cauliflower. WINNER!
Roasted Parmesan Garlic Cauliflower
- 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons freshly minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large head of cauliflower, separated into florets
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly grease a 13x9" baking dish with olive oil cooking spray. I use the Misto Olive Oil Sprayer .
- Place the cauliflower florets into the baking dish and sprinkle 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons freshly minced garlic and 3 tablespoons olive oil over them. Stir to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring after about 12-15 minutes. Top with 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese and 1/2 to 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley. Broil for 3-5 minutes or until golden.
Prep Time: 15 mins.
Total time: 40 mins.
Recipe inspired by allrecipes.com Roasted Garlic Cauliflower