These bars are delightful! One bite of this heavenly combination of Cookie Butter, Cheesecake, and Chocolate Ganache will make you close your eyes and savor every last morsel of these rich and creamy bars! Nothing left to say! You know you want 'em!!
- 1 package honey graham crackers (about 9 crackers)
- 1/2 stick of unsalted butter, melted (unsalted butter always...for everything)
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cookie butter (Biscoff Spread - creamy)
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/8 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray an 8x8 baking pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper. Don't spray the parchment paper. You just want to spray the pan so the parchment will stick to it somewhat. Be sure to leave excess parchment hanging over the sides for easy removal.
- Using a blender or food processor, pulse the graham crackers until you have fine crumbs. Add in the melted butter and process until combined. Press graham cracker mixture evenly into your prepared baking pan, making sure to get all the way into corners. Compress down with the back of a spoon.
- Clean out the blender or food processor and add the 2 packages of cream cheese, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup heavy cream, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 1/2 teaspoon salt and pulse until well combined and smooth.
- Spread approximately 2/3 of the cream cheese mixture on top of the graham cracker crust evenly. Add 1/2 cup cookie butter to the remaining cream cheese mixture and pulse until well combined. Spread the cookie butter cream cheese mixture on top and bake for 30-35 minutes. Let cool completely in pan.
- When cooled, heat 1/8 cup of heavy cream and pour over chocolate chips. Stir until melted and smooth. Pour evenly over bars in a thin layer and refrigerate overnight. I prefer to make these up a couple days ahead. As with any cheesecake, the flavor improves over time and is usually best when it has had about 2 days in the fridge. When ready to eat, remove the parchment from the pan, cut into squares, and enjoy! They won't last long!