September 6th - 12th

Is it Thursday already??  Whew this week is flying by!

Because I went to Savannah last weekend, I had to put some things in the freezer to save for this week...

Thursday - Roasted Chicken Breasts with a garden salad

Friday - Ribeye Steak with a salad

Saturday - Guacamole Cilantro Lime Cheeseburger with a salad (low carb living!)

Sunday - Dinner out to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday

Monday Broiled Parmesan Tilapia (scaled down to feed 4) with a salad

TuesdayLondon Broil with a salad or maybe some fresh steamed green beans.  The day before prepare the london broil by scoring it on both sides. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and marinate in your favorite Italian Dressing overnight.  Be sure to remove the london broil from the fridge a couple hours before cooking to let it get to room temp for more even cooking. Broil it for 5-6 mins on each side. Use an instant read thermometer to check for doneness. I like to remove it from the oven when it reaches 120 degrees F. Then let it rest for at least 10 minutes. Slice thinly and enjoy. If you like it more done (don't make it haha) you will want to take it out at 125 or 130 degrees. Any higher of a temp and this will not be very edible in my opinion.

Wednesday - leftovers

The shopping list will be very similar to last week's because most of the dinners are the same!  Things are slowing down for me now that Madison is at school, so I should have more time for my cooking and posting.  Here is a link to last week's shopping list

NOTE:  I noticed at the Bayside Publix they are closing early on Sept. 11th. I don't recall them doing this in the past, so if you are planning a late night trip on that date be sure to check with your store first!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts! Comments are moderated, so I don't miss anything. I like to read each and every one! Please understand I am not able to allow comments with links. Thanks! I hope it's a great day!! ~Marion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... >