Not only is this Strawberry Cheesecake impressively gorgeous, but it is most delicious as well!
This cheesecake recipe is perfect, in my humble opinion. The texture is smooth and velvety, and the taste is rich (but not too rich), and there is no denying it is pleasing on the eyes!
Of course, this is perfect anytime of year, but this Strawberry Cheesecake typically makes an appearance on our Easter table. It is a truly spectacular ending to a wonderful holiday meal enjoyed with family and friends.
Holiday dinners can be a little stressful, so do yourself a favor and make this up a day or two ahead of time. It will taste even better after spending some time in the fridge and you'll have one less thing to worry about. You're welcome :o)
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed (or use fresh if you can)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- Combine 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1/3 cup melted butter. Press into the bottom of an ungreased, 9-Inch Spring Form Pan . Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. In a Blender or a Food Processor , combine 2 (10 ounce) packages thawed strawberries and 1 tablespoon cornstarch. Process until smooth. Pour the strawberry mixture into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil and stir for 2 minutes. Set aside 1/3 cup of the strawberry sauce and refrigerate remaining sauce for serving.
- In a mixing bowl, beat 3 (8 ounce) packages of softened cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add in 1 (14 ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Add 1/4 lemon juice and mix well.
- Add 3 eggs one at a time and beat on low just until combined. Pour half of the cream cheese mixture over the crust. Drop half of the reserved strawberry mixture onto cream cheese in 1/2 teaspoon dollops. Carefully spoon remaining cream cheese mixture over sauce, and drop remaining strawberry sauce by 1/2 teaspoon dollops on top. With a knife, cut through top layer only to swirl strawberry sauce
- Bake at 300 degrees for 45-50 minutes until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen and cool for another hour (don't remove pan sides yet!!). Refrigerate overnight in the pan.
- After cooling and refrigerating overnight, remove side of pan carefully. Thin chilled strawberry sauce with a tiny bit of water if needed and serve with cheesecake. I like to serve the cheesecake at room temperature. Enjoy!
Recipe inspired by allrecipes.com Strawberry Cheesecake
Prep Time: 1 hrs. 00 mins.
Total time: 1 hrs. 45 mins.